Sunday, June 6, 2010

We Blup-Blup Members at EspresSoup

Last Sunday afternoon, Blup-Blup buy it's members lunch at EspresSoup as a token of appreciation for joining them. Since I'm one of their member, I was invited to this makan-makan session as well.

The first impression when I saw the name EspresSoup in the invitation email, I thought it was a stall that sell soup as in fast food like canned soup. How silly I am right? Haha...

Photobucket

EspresSoup specialized in soup offering 5 choices of yummy nutritious soup, Chunky Mushroom, Clam Chowder, Creamy Pumpkin, Fresh Broccoli and Classic Minestrone.
Photobucket
They served the soup in Farmer Bread (Optional)

I personally love the mushroom soup and clam chowder EspresSoup served....

Photobucket
You can find lotsa clam inside!

Photobucket
Health Concious Smashpop ordered this =P

Photobucket
Joshua Wong ordered this...Damn smooth the soup

Photobucket
Wootza! I love Mushroom Soup!

Photobucket
This is the correct way to have the soup with farmer bread =]

Take a look on how I serve the soup recorded by Smashpop


EspresSoup serve other food other than soup only...
Photobucket
I took a bite of this from Smashpop portion and it taste so nice! I like!

EspresSoup serve pasta as well.... The Classic pasta and Tomato sauce pasta!
Photobucket


Photobucket

Wootz....They serve my favorite -- Salad as well
Photobucket

I knew you miss me, so I put out some of my pictures here =P
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

EspresSoup is now open at:
- Plaza Lowyat
- Berjaya Times Square
- MPH The Curve
- Prima Avenue Cyberjaya
- The Gardens

Lastly, join Blup-blup now if you haven't! You wouldn't want this miss out all the happening stuff around!

Imma Blup-blup Member!

2 comments: