Sunday, June 20, 2010

Save Your Money by using iTalk Whoa Abroad!

Hey people, remember that I introduce iTalkWhoa to you guys months ago before? I personally tried it out and it' really worth it compared to my current telco company charges, I'm serious about it.

Photobucket

If you're my blog readers, you surely knew that I travel to Hong Kong and China last month. Since I have some credit on iTalkWhoa, I decided to give a try and see how it works and how true the price is.

As I know Maxis charges RM1 per roaming sms, don't be surprise that I'm telling you now iTalkWhoa only charges RM 0.60 per roaming sms. Maybe you will think that 40 cents aren't a big difference, but then when you sent in bulk there's a huge different. Let says 10 messages you save up RM 4 and you able to send 6 more sms with it.

Photobucket

With some curiosity on mind, I called up my friend from Hong Kong to confirm the items he wanted me to buy for him. Maxis charges me RM3.50 per minutes roaming abroad. I'm pretty surprise that I'm only charged RM 0.14 per minute on iTalkWhoa…


Photobucket


Since iTalkWhoa is a portal service, therefore no matter if you're abroad or in Malaysia, you will be able to access this service with the same rates.

So probably those of you that working out stations or studying oversea, u might want to consider iTalkwhoa as an alternative to communicate with your family and friends.

Check it out people, it saves your money man!

1 comment: