Monday, June 14, 2010

Launch Launch Launch

Yea! Exam is just tomorrow and I'm still blogging here! Blame the the stupid blogging mojo!

Attended 3 Launch party in the past 7 days, what a great week for event launching right? Probably the bosses consult some Feng Shui master for the dates and last week was the perfect week for it =P

1. Funky Villa Launch happening at e-Curve. Blogged about it couples of day ago... Check out the post if you haven't=]

Photobucket

2. Crocs Malaysia Official Website Launch. Will blog about it later on =]
Photobucket

3. Chillex Cafe Grand Launch at Bandar Puteri Puchong. Will blog about it later on as well =]
Photobucket

Well, I try on CS5 and it's damn unfriendly to me. Why I say that? I used up almost half an hour to create the watermark thingy on the Chillex photo above. Damn it! Wasted my time for study! Blame it if I dun score well! =P

Just kidding for the scoring but it's true a lot features changes and I have to learn and adapt it after my finals...

Everyone please say Good Luck and All the Best to me! Okay, it's not an obligation to say so but you know what to do lar =P Exam in coming in 27 hours time! Kan Cheonggggggg!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment