Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Madam Kwan at KLCC

Don't mistaken this is my first visit to Madam Kwan, not that kampung boy though I came from a city full with paddy field =P

Okay, just a sudden thought mentioning about my hometown. Yes, I'm heading back Alor Star in few hours time and I'm going on a vacation trip to Krabi on Friday with my friends and family. *excited*

Brought Uncle Scott to Madam Kwan when we did the Evening Photoshoot of KLCC and Night View of KLCC . A great place to have Malaysia cuisines....

Photobucket

Nasi Bojari is always my first choice whenever I go to Madam Kwan. Tricolour Rice comed with Assam Prawns, Fried Chicken and Beef Rendang... Uncle Scott ordered this as well =]

Photobucket

Daddy ordered Curry Laksa since he just want some light dinner for the night.

Photobucket

Dad suggestion to order the Curry Fish Head. It's a big disappointment that the spiciness of the curry was tasteless to us. It's just not up to my standard, curry fish head in Alor Star anytime taste way better than this.

Photobucket

Well, the opinion above is just solely my personal point of view and might vary from you guys. =]

1 comment:

  1. The nasi lemak is just like another ordinary nasi lemak u can find anywhere. And it's PRICEY!
    But... Heard that the banana fritters is not bad.

    ReplyDelete