Friday, May 14, 2010

Xiangcool is at Hong Kong Disneyland!

As I promise in the last post, I finally forced myself to view through the pictures I took in Disneyland and selected some to post it here. Sorry but I have to separate it to few post as I took around 800 pictures in Disneyland? Haha.....

Actually I had been to the Disneyland in Orlando 8 years back, Hong Kong Disneyland is freaking small as compared to it. As my tour guide said, Hong Kong Disneyland is famous for one thing....

SMALL!

Photobucket

Okay, this post is more alike pictures album for my family as I'm lazy to edit another batch of pictures to upload it to facebook.... So bear with it if you can't stand the same background pictures too much.. Sorry ya...

Photobucket

Hong Kong Disneyland which is the fifth Magic Kingdom-style theme park is owned and managed by the Hong Kong International Theme Parks. The park consists of four themed land similar to other Disneyland parks : Main Street, U.S.A, Fantansyland, Adventureland and Tomorrowland.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Currently the Hong Kong Disneyland is 22.4 hectares (55acres) in size, which explained why it's the smallest Disneyland in the world. It is expected to be expand to 27.4 hectares (68 acres) when the three new themed areas are completed on 2014.

Photobucket


Photobucket

The capacity of the park is 34000 visitors per day and expected able to accomodate 1 million visitors per day. It has so far fallen short meeting its targeted visitorship figures.

Photobucket


Photobucket
This scene is exactly the one in Orlando and I took a picture in front of that too....

Photobucket


Photobucket
Probably I try to dig out where's the picture I took exactly same scene 8 years back and post here =]

Photobucket
Okay, the queue to take pictures with Mickey and Minnie is around half an hour. I'm not gonna queue up man...

Photobucket
Seriously it's a scale down version of the Disneyland Orlando I been.. But all these structures slowly bring out the memories 8 years back

Photobucket
The Magic Kingdom is just ahead!

Photobucket
Okay, they are too cute and I regretted not to take picture with them! haha

Photobucket

Okay, I can't remember names for those cartoon? What's this ducky called ya? Is it Daisy?

Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Oh ya, I spotted this damn awesome crystal Magic Kingdom !
Not too expensive but cost only HKD 300000! Okay, I can buy a Honda Civic with that ==''

9 comments:

  1. I never been to Disneyland before in my whole life. Haha, not a big fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting. i never had the extra bucks to travel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. woohoo disneyland! my first visit was to the disneyland in paris!

    great place isnt it? =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow so nice.. im going to HK this June....

    ReplyDelete
  5. nearest n cheapest to sorta experience mascots experience will be singapore's universal studio i guess... XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. only been to Disneyland in Tokyo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Isaac Wong
    But they are really damn cute wan!

    @Pee Weet
    Me tooo!!!

    @Gene
    yeah....Fast fast earn!

    @Kenwooi
    Damn nice..must visit there one day =]

    @Kristin
    Me juga!

    @Mohdzaid
    Oo....then you should look forward to meet those cute cartoons

    @Nana Lana
    Haha..yea it is..but i heard universal studio nicer worr

    @wtf
    I must visit there too one day!

    ReplyDelete