Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sun Meng Kee Roast Duck

Early of this month, 2 Singaporean bloggers Wei Jie and Yingzi came to KL and we bring them around for good food.

Jackie intro this place Sun Meng Kee (besides Domino Pizza) situated at Taman Connaught to have the roast duck. I'm not a great fans for duck thus this is the first time I came across the name of this restaurant.

Due to some reasons, we were late to meet up Jackie and Samantha that were waiting us at Sun Meng Kee that day. We arrived there approximately 3.30pm but this place was still packed and people queuing up for take away.

I just knew that I gonna have some good food that day, Jackie ordered a whole Roast Duck, Char Siew and RM10 worth of Roast Pork. Seriously I had a light lunch that day and we're unable to finish up the food. Definitely it's not because the dishes were not up to standards.

Photobucket
Comment : The meat and the fats were just nice that you wont feel damn fattening and oily when you have it. It was crispy as well though....

Photobucket
Comment : This Honey Char Siew was absolutely best in taste! The juicy sauce and the tender of Char Siew make you can't stop having one after one!

Photobucket
Comment : The roast duck taste delicious with the greasy feeling and tougher(I callled it rough) as for the tender than chicken. Since i'm not a big fans of Roast Duck, can't give much expression on it...

Photobucket

The bill came up to RM96 and I think it's quite cheap as usually a whole Roast Duck does not cost that cheap.

I would recommend this place if you seeking for nice Roast Duck and Char Siew =]

6 comments:

  1. i have tried it..not bad...but abit oily lar

    ReplyDelete
  2. There goes ur muscles!! haha.. eat so much fat! but alamak, the duck n charsiew reli looks very tasty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks darn good!
    can't wait to give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am hungraaaaayyyyyyyyy. Looks awesomee :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. !wtf
    Duck is more greasy wan..

    @Ted
    I didnt eat much though =P

    @xinyun
    Haha...go try it..its nice

    @Shuwen
    me too!!!

    @Dalet
    it issss!!!!

    ReplyDelete