Friday, September 18, 2009

YUZU Japanese Restaurant @ The Gardens

Hey guys
Recently I'm just so tired of working causing me no time to blog at all....Sigh
However, I'm gonna have my last day in Brussels on coming Friday!Hooray!

Well, last Thursday was the premiere screening of Beyond A Reasonable Doubt in Mid Valley. Thanks to Nuffnang that I were given a pair of tickets to the premiere screening.


The premiere screening tickets are much more cheap skate compared to Murderer premiere screening tickets :P I wonder they should just standardized it :)

Beyond A Reasonable Doubt is no doubt a good movie rated from me.This movie is only screening in Malaysia in a month time. I guess it's not over I push to the movie review to my next post =)

Before the event, me and my guest headed YUZU Japanese Restaurant for our dinner. This restaurant is located at the 3rd floor of The Garden next to Isetan.

The environment in Yuzu give us the feel of relaxation and luxury at the same time. No doubt that the bill gonna kill us later on :)


The menu front page

My Guest Christina for the Premiere Screening this time =)

Let proceed with the food in Yuzu...

I ordered a few delicacies after getting some recommendation from the waitress. Perfect service they given us . Thumbs up!

Christina ordered this Unagi Don Set which comes with a bowl of Miso Soup cost RM20.


This Aji Carappacio sashimi is not available in the menu. You have to ask for it from the service staffs.
Frankly speaking, I'm not a person so into sashimi. But I just have to give 5 Stars to this sashimi. It taste so nice. Of course, it spent me RM88 for this too. @@
Following on with this Sanma Shioyaki fish. It's not available in the menu too. They grilled the fish with some sauce on it. The service staff removed the fish one for us too. Worth it to pay them service charge :P Oh ya, this fish cost RM66...


The service staffs suggested that I won't be full by just eating the fish. Therefore I order Ishiaki Garlic rice which cost me RM12 for it. @@

Since we have the starter and main course, why not just make it a 3 course meal right? I ordered pumpkin pudding and Kinako Tiramisu as our desert.

This Kinako tiramisu came with a piece of cake, scoop of ice cream and some berry's. It cost only RM8. Very worthy I would say as I taste nice at the same time.
The pumpkin pudding which cause RM6 doesn't satisfy my taste bud this round. The taste and aroma of pumpkin aren't strong and the texture not that nice too.

Well, here all the food we have and the bill came up to RM 232.30. So I guess I no need to lined down the rating some more :)

The Sakura "bathrobe" decoration in the restaurant

Well, I shall conclude my post here. Signing off preparing for work now. CIAO!

4 comments:

  1. wow..beyond reasonable doubts..I din get the invites..cos I have missed the invites previously on the ghost movies.. *sniff*
    *another great place to dine in :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..beyond reasonable doubts..I din get the invites..cos I have missed the invites previously on the ghost movies.. *sniff*
    *another great place to dine in :))

    ReplyDelete