Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Mini Farewell Party for my Supervisor

As most of the readers here now, I'm currently working part-time in Brussels Beer Cafe. Anyway, I'm resigning soon from Brussels. When, tell you later on :P

Well, last Friday was the last day of my supervisor Esther working in Brussels. Our managers throw a 'mini' farewell party for her.

The food of the night, or probably I should say early morning was deep fried chicken. Ya,our manager ask our supervisor to buy KFC meal set back for the supper celebration. Guess what, our another supervisor took more than an hour to import the food back for her. It's so coincidence that me and my fellow colleges just plan to go for KFC for supper as we starving to death there. Instead paying ourselves, we get someone paid it now :P
Guess the opportunity cost for the meal is that we have to wait damn long for it :(

Here's the picture I took that night...

Main Character of the day ~ Esther

We all were cam whoring around that night too....
Eric ~ Joel a.k.a runner and service staff

Chia ~ Kean How a.k.a Runner

Sharon a.k.a Cashier

Howard a.k.a Bar Tender

K.L a.k.a Bar Tender and Service staff

~ Amy ~ Joey ~ a.k.a Alor Star gang!

Anyway, I just say that I'm going to resign soon right?

~ Alfred ~ XiAnG ~ Joel ~

We 3 gonna resign on the same day! It's on coming 25th Sept! Hurray! i no need to work at a slavery place more :p

I will have enough sleep back!
I will live back my healthy live!
I wont be tortured for a little money!
The last but not least,
I have all my time on me again!!
Yeah!!

6 comments: