Thursday, September 10, 2009

Famous HapSha Cai Por Fish

Hey people, I'm back here....
Recently just don't have to ohm to blog,forgive me :)


So what I did the past one week, guess people who read my blog know that I working part time in Brussels Beer Cafe. Well,after a week of my job, my conclusion is...

Don't work in F&B industry except you prepare to be torture/bully or you sort of don't mind you workload > your salary.

Anyway, i quiting this job soon ;)

Not that I can't stand working or suffering, is just that I'm unhappy at all with the working environment and so on.

Ignore the unhappy things, back to today topic....Food!!!

Well, people who stay in Alor Star should know this place very well. Taman HapSha Steam Cai Por fish!!

Seriously I'm just that addicted to this fish, have to go this place have lunch every time I went back Alor Star...Add on,they only serve during lunch time. So you can imagine the crowd is like....Bet you have to stand aside and hoping for people leaving if you come around 12.30pm

The pot they use to steam the fish....

Deep fried Cai Por is topped on the steam fish.

I wanted to tell the waiter to give me a bigger fish,but mom say normal size will do.....
End up....Not enough to eat :(

The others dishes we ordered.....
Lotus soup
Pai Kuat Wong ( Pork ribs)


Dou Miao ( dunno what's the name in English ;P)

My favourite Ka Na Cai Kia (usually people name it Choy Dan in KL)

If you are Alor Star people but you never try this place, I would say you miss the best food!
If you are from out station but you did go to Alor Star, you must try this!
Believe me!! It's so so yummy which you can't resist at all =)

Well,I'm signing off now preparing to be tortured(work) :(
I attended the premiere screening of Beyond A Reasonable Doubt yesterday and it's worth while to watch. Shall blog about it tommorow morning! Stay tuned :P

10 comments:

  1. Hi! Finally update^_^ Read ur blog I hungry leh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Finally update^_^ Read ur blog I hungry leh..

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Foods are orgasmic :X *opps*
    I still don't understand the location .lol..=.=sniff*
    Is it available for dinner too? seldom ate outside during lunch.
    *Luckily I choose to work as the kids "slave"Rather spend my time and energy on them tho the salary wasn't much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Foods are orgasmic :X *opps*
    I still don't understand the location .lol..=.=sniff*
    Is it available for dinner too? seldom ate outside during lunch.
    *Luckily I choose to work as the kids "slave"Rather spend my time and energy on them tho the salary wasn't much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ghost..i really dont know the place...shit,how come??haiz...

    ReplyDelete
  6. ghost..i really dont know the place...shit,how come??haiz...

    ReplyDelete